Dazio Grande - Cultural Programme
Cultural Programme 2023
- Saturday, 10 June, 5.30 p.m.
Lecture 'Hospitality across the Gotthard in the Airolo area over the centuries. Pasquale Genasci, historian
- Sunday, 11 June, 2.30 p.m.
Young musicians from Rodi
- Saturday 17 June, 5.30 p.m.
In the sign of the White Cross. Narration by Giorgio Tognola on the events surrounding the Moesano lands.
- Saturday 24 June, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Portraits in nature. Photography workshop with Nicolas Joray.
- Saturday 1 July, 6 p.m.
Rossana Taddei presents MUEVE tour 2023.
- Monday 10 July to Friday 14 July
Learn art and put it aside! Creative workshop for children between the ages of 7 and 11
- Tuesday 11, 18, 25 July, Wednesday 2, 9 and 16 August from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. / 7.15 p.m.
Yoga in the courtyard in connection with nature. With Barbara and Nicola Cappelletti.
- Saturday 22 July, 6 p.m.
Aperitivo in musica with the Gruppo Moncrinos: Gabriele 'Vecio' Fransioli, Prisco Castelli, Tiziano Guscetti and Sauro Rivera.
- Saturday 29 July, 5.30 p.m.
With hands so light that I felt pain. A co-production Teatro dei Fauni from Locarno with Punti Cospicui from Bari.
- Friday 4 August, all day
Creative workshop. Outdoor creative workshops for young people (primary school age - end of seventh grade).
- Saturday 5 August, Sunday 6 August, 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Alchemy of natural colours. Giulia Cantarutti's atelier is open to painting and writing enthusiasts and plant lovers.
- Saturday 12 August, 6 pm
3 of 3: an all-female exhibition. Anna Stanga, Cristina Salvati and Sabina Pellegri exhibit.
- Sunday 13 August, 10 a.m.
Let's discover nature and history along the Piottino mule tracks. Excursion with naturalist Alberto Robustelli and historian Fabrizio Viscontini.
- Saturday 19 August, 5.30 p.m.
Stopping at the Dazio: they passed through here. Travellers along the people's route between the 18th and 19th centuries, Chronicles, curiosities and anecdotes. A conversation by Michele Fazioli.
- Friday 25 August, 5.30 p.m.
Concert d'auteur. With Francesco Pervangher (voice and guitar) and Max Frapolli (guitar).
- Friday 1 September, 8 p.m.
A dark woman. Author Daniel Maggetti presents the story of his grandmother Melanìa, a beautiful figure, strong, evil tongues also spoke of witches.
- Saturday 9 September, 5.30 p.m.
Per le valli di qua e di là dai confini. Concert by the band Erba Matta.
- Saturday 23 September (open until 29 October), 5.30 p.m.
India and Ticino in dialogue. Photo exhibition by Nicolar Joray.
- Saturday 7 October, 5 p.m.
The Origins of the Wind. Duo Cordis in concert. Dalila Guzzi biolino and Lorenza Bernasconi guitar.
- Saturday 14 October, all day
Handicrafts and confectionery.
- CATEGORIES Music , Get-togethers , Theatre